I am pleased to inform you that all Year 12 students are to attend a trip to the UK University & Apprenticeship Search Fair on Wednesday 26th April 2023 at the University of Kent, Canterbury Campus.
This exciting and informative event will provide students with the opportunity to speak to a multitude of universities and a variety of the UK’s best apprenticeship providers, HE colleges, specialist institutions and student related organisations. The fair is for students of all abilities and aims to widen participation as well as cater for higher academic achievers.
This fair will offer our students:
- a large exhibition hall full of universities, apprenticeship providers and higher education institutions, including Russell Group, red brick, modern universities and specialist providers
- Apprenticeship seminars, providing valuable advice and guidance from industry experts
- a Personal Statement and Application Seminar, focusing on the UCAS application process and sharing tips to help students create a compelling personal statement that stands out from the crowd
- a Russell Group University Seminar, providing students with an insight into what life is like at a Russell Group University
- Demonstrations – a number of exhibitors will provide fantastic interactive activities for students to get involved with
Students will need to meet Attenborough College staff at The Leigh Academy on 26th April 2023 at 8.45 am, at Goals Pitch 1, to travel by coach and we will be leaving Canterbury at 2.30pm. Students will be able to bring their own lunch or to buy lunch at the Campus. Students must wear usual business dress.
This trip is free of charge and all Year 12 students are expected to attend.
If you would like to know more about this visit, please contact Mrs Ramic via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Ermina Ramic
Coordinator of Post-16 (Year 12)