The MFL Learning Area enables students to gain a strong understanding and appreciation of different cultures, countries and communities. It gives students the skills and confidence to become active participants in a global society.
Students are immersed in the target language learning to communicate fluently. They have opportunities to develop their skills with a wide range of European visits
The MFL Learning Area is committed to using the latest technology. iPad technology, Chromebooks, language learning websites and the internet put the world at students’ fingertips, broadening their horizons and raising their aspirations.
- Ms G Stroud – DoL MFL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr T Hurth – Co-ordinator MFL – email@example.com
- Mr S McConville – Teacher of MFL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms E Picazo – Teacher of MFL – email@example.com
- Ms K Pooley – Teacher of MFL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.linguascope.com (see your teacher for the user name and password)
- www.atantot.com (see your teacher for the user name and password)
- www.atantot-extra.co.uk (see your teacher for the user name and password)
Follow us on Twitter @leighmfl