- All students must choose either TWO IB subjects and ONE vocational subject or T Level Education and Early Years.
- Subjects are timetabled in 2-hour blocks, Monday to Friday, between 9.00am and 1.30pm (periods 1 to 4).
- For students not choosing T Level Education and Early Years, four compulsory IBCP Core Programme lessons are timetabled in each student’s empty block: Personal and Professional Skills, Reflective Project, Language Development and Service Learning.
- Each student will have four hours of Directed Study added to their timetable but this can be replaced with Home Study upon receipt of an excellent modular report.
- Non-T Level students wishing to study A level Mathematics as an additional 4th subject may do so, if they meet the entry requirement, but these lessons will be timetabled for period 5 lessons (2.00pm till 3.15pm), totalling 5 hours per week.
- Compulsory retake GCSE Maths and English Language lessons will be timetabled in either period 5 or Directed Study periods.
Social & Cultural Anthropology
Digital Creative Media Production
Health & Social Care Single
English Language & Literature
Maths Application & Interpretations (Standard Level)
Education & Early Years
Fills all four blocks