It is the aim of The Leigh Academy to make the examination experience as stress-free and successful as possible for all candidates.
Hopefully, this section of the website will prove informative and helpful. Information on this page will relate to examination regulations and the procedures to follow as students prepare for examinations at The Leigh Academy. A detailed information booklet is available here to explain the process in more detail. Please also refer to our Examinations Policies which can be found on our policies page.
The Awarding Bodies (Examination Boards) set strict criteria which must be followed for the conduct of examinations and The Leigh Academy is required to follow these precisely. You should therefore, pay particular attention to the JCQ Information to Candidates, Controlled Assessments, Non-Examination Assessments, Social Media and Coursework documents which can be found below.
If there are any queries at any time before, during or after the examinations please contact:
You will be made aware of the revision/preparation support available to you before, and during, this period. Please make full use of it as appropriate.
Further Examination Information
- Information for Candidates – Onscreen Tests
- Information for Candidates – Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates – Non-Examination Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Coursework Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments
- Information for Candidates – Warning to Candidates
- Information for Candidates – Unauthorised Items
- Information for Candidates – Preparing to Sit Your Exams